Visiting a new church can sometimes feel intimidating. Having an idea of what to expect can help. We want to answer some of your questions in advance so you will feel more comfortable and welcome when you visit.
What’s the Sunday Gathering like?
Our hope is that you’ll feel loved here at Genesis Church. To make your first visit a little easier, we have teams of friendly people who will help you park, greet you and check-in your children to GKids. Our staff will then answer any questions you may have and direct you to your seat.
- Services will start on time with Passionate Praise & Worship.
- A quick welcome and a few announcements (Verbal and or Video).
- The messages from our Lead Pastors and Ministerial Staff are ENGAGING, RELEVANT and EASY TO UNDERSTAND.
- Our Gatherings will be close to 85-90 minutes.
- Genesis Church is a great place for you to bring your family and friends. We offer a no hassle guarantee and we promise not to embarrass you.
When Should I Come?
We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes early to visit our Guest Services table in the lobby. You’re invited to bring your family, friends or come solo.
What’s available for my children?
If you have children, you’ll want to take advantage of our safe and secure children’s services designed just for them.
What should I wear?
Come as you are! No need to dress in your finest clothes or impress anyone. It’s hard enough to visit a new church, you might as well be comfortable. Some come dressed business casual, while others come in jeans and a t-shirt.
For more information about our Gatherings, please fill out the form below